Dealing with COVID-19March 17th, 2020 Posted by Arsalan Ijaz COVID 0 thoughts on “Dealing with COVID-19”
Dear Valued Customer, Team Members & Partners
As always Taar and its group companies are committed to serve our customers to our best abilities and to their utmost satisfaction.
How are we preparing for COVID-19
In wake of the recent Corona Virus situation, the health, safety and well-being of our team members, customers, partners, and their families is of utmost importance to us. At at the same time ensuring business continuity and provision of uninterrupted services is a priority as well. We’d like to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure this:
1. We are immediately curtailing human contact, unless absolutely necessary.
2. This means that only team members working on critical operations will come to office.
3. All our workplaces, desks, equipment, etc will be sanitized frequently during each day.
4. Team members with any possible symptoms will be immediately advised to work from home and seek medical attention.
5. We have already put in place required ample technological support to enable us to continue working from home in a seamless manner in line with our Business Continuity Policy.
6. In the event that delivery of our services to you is expected to be affected in any manner, your relevant Project Manager from our team will contact you right away.
7. As this is a rapidly evolving situation, our management will review it on regular basis and evolve our preparedness accordingly.
These are trying times for all of us as a nation. I would like to encourage all of you to take utmost care of yourselves and your families.